The pollen allergy

1

April 19, 2024 by ichika231

I have a heavy pollen allergy. Because of this, I can’t stop sneezing and have a runny nose.

I went and saw cherry blossoms with one of my friends yesterday. I was looking forward to it because I like picnics. I always take medicine for hay fever, so I made sure to take it on this day as well for this picnic. However, once I entered the park for our picnic, my nose felt itchy and I had a runny nose. My emotions were strange, as I wanted to enjoy the cherry blossom viewing, but also felt that my hay fever was painful. I like spring because I like spring clothes, weather and food, but I also don’t like spring because of a pollen allergy.

Do you have a pollen allergy? If you have it, let’s overcome the pollen season together.

1 comment »

1. Remi Tanaka says:

Hi, I’m Remi. I saw your pictures of hanami with your friend on Instagram. It seemed that you were so happy, so I didn’t notice your situation! I can really empathize with your emotion because I always suffer from hay fever in spring too! I’m heavy allergic to cedar pollen, so I can’t overcome spring, especially in February and March without eye drops and tissue paper.