My Recent Travels

1

April 27, 2024 by remi176

As I mentioned in the last journal, I would like to share my recent travels memories in spring.

In February, I went to Okayama, Kagawa, and Hyogo prefectures with 2 of my IE friends. I felt proud that we were able to visit 3 regions in one trip. It was thanks for Nozomi’s ability to control the weather, Nanako’s driving skills, and my bold idea to go to an island. First day, we visited Kurashiki where traditional cityscapes were preserved. The next day, we went to Shodoshima-island and enjoyed going around some spots trending on SNS, eating foods with specialty olives, and taking a lot of pictures. Last day, we explored Himeji City. One of the interesting places was Taiyo Park. The more we went, the more it became difficult for us to understand its view of the world. But I think it’s worth site-seeing. In addition to them, we visited many places on a whim. It was a first time for me to go traveling with university students so I was very happy.

In March, I went on a trip to Oita prefecture with my family. I’ve been to almost all prefectures in Japan except northern Kyushu, and it was my first experience to go to Oita. I was so busy in spring vacation because of my club activity’s tasks, so it was a blissful moment for me. We took 3 kinds of hot springs, Kurokawa, Yufuin, and Beppu. We saw many amounts of steam coming from nowhere, which was strange but amazing landscapes.

I like traveling very much. Each local area has its own advantages such as tourists sites, histories, cultures and dialects. Knowing these attractive points with my eyes is so exciting. I’m looking forward to deciding where to go next!

1 comment »

1. miina256 says:

You had a fulfilling spring vacation!
    Traveling with university friends seems so wonderful. I was surprised by the fact that you’ve been to almost areas in Japan. If you have a favorite prefecture, tell me.