Self introduction

2

April 22, 2024 by nozomi272

Hello! My name is Nozomi Marumoto. My hometown is Kanagawa Prefecture. My hobby is traveling to a lot of places in long vacation. During the spring vacation, I visit to Hokkaido, Nagasaki, Fukuoka, Okayama, and so on. It is fun to eat delicious and famous food of the prefecture. Also, I was belonged to Track and Field team when I was junior high school and high school student, so I like to watch the competition and running and it is my hobby, too. It is fun to run in morning of sunny day. To run in the morning, I can feel that I will have a fulfilling day. I like to listening to music, too. When I’m commuting to university, I listening to music every day. My favorite artist is “King Gnu” and “millennium parade”. I have been to a live of “King Gnu” a couple of times, but I have not been to a live of “millennium parade”, so I would like to go there one day.

My speciality is Japanese calligraphy. I learned Japanese calligraphy for ten years since when I was an elementary school student. It is not possible to rewrite, which makes it more concentrated. Also, I recommended for calming the mind.

1. rsakura195 says:

Hello, Nozomi! Wow, you likes King Gnu!! I like Hakujitsu, it is one of the most famous music of them. Let’s talk about that before class!

2. miina256 says:

What a nice hobby! I want to emulate you.