Favorite Sport

0

May 7, 2024 by haruto77

What is your favorite sport? I like some sports, but especially track and field. So, I’m going to write about my episode of the sport. I belonged to the track and field club when I was a junior high school and a high school student. I’m into the sport because when I was an elementary school student, there were club activities for a local track and field competition. I had a little confidence in my running ability, so I tried to take part in the practice. I sometimes became tired, but I felt my abilities were improving. As it says that “Hard work always pays off”, I kept making effort to run faster. As a result, I was able to move on to the next tournament. From then, I became interested in the depth of track and field. As I write, I joined a track and field club when I entered junior high school. I met one of the teachers. He was a track and field athlete who competed in 110mH of the inter-high school competition. Meeting him changed my track and field life a lot. He taught me how to run fast and about hurdles. I tried to work hard and finally; I could advance to the final in many tournaments. Thanks to his support, sometimes it was hard, but I could spend wonderful time. I learned the importance of making effort. In addition, Track and field is often considered as a solo sport, but it actually not. As my teacher support me, your surrounding is so important when it comes to track and field. Recently, many Japanese athletes are active in international competitions. Of course, track and field athletes. As I love track and field, I want to support those athletes. If you become interested in track and field, please check it out on SNS.