Listening to the radio

2

May 10, 2024 by miina256

I like listening to the radio. In todays society, not many people listen to the radio. But fo me, the radio has a important role.

Why does radio attract me so much? Maybe it is because radio makes me relax. Radio provides us many contents regarding to our lives. In particular, the topic of culture is extremely interesting. Speaking of culture, I concieve music. Through the radio, I can learn about daily life wisdom and popular songs. There’s always a lot of Western music on the radio, and I can discover new songs and artists.  I met Western music artists through the radio, learned about their wonderful songs, and fell in love with Western music. For example, I like Dua Lipa, Rihanna and so on. Their music are very cool and rhythmic. So , I listen to their music almost every day.

Moreover, I can know many people’s way of life. In the radio, many artists, entertainers and journalists appear. So, knowing their way of life and thinking about life is very interesting. I can get a tip for a better life through the radio.

From now on, I want to continue to listening the radio and enrich my life.

1. nozomi272 says:

I listened radio twice in week that is my favorite actor, or musicians radio. I thik it is good to learn about a lot of things. I haven’t listen to radio about western music, so I want to try it someday.
    When do you listen to radio? I often listen to it on the way to university.

2. Remi Tanaka says:

You have a strong reasons why you like listening to the radio, so it was interesting for me to read. These days, the common of listening to the radio is decreasing among people, but I also think that radio has its characteristic attractive advantages. I like listening to the radio during driving. I can enjoy both the landscape from the car window and the sound of the radio. Also, I didn’t know the Western artists, so I’d like to listen to their songs!