My spring vacation

1

May 6, 2024 by nozomi272

In spring vacation, I went to a lot of prefectures. This time I will show you where I went in February. First, I went to Fukuoka to see a live performance of King Gnu. In Fukuoka, I couldn’t have any time to visit the sightseeing spot, but I ate some delicious food. Fukuoka is famous for Mentaiko, so I tried it where a store in the commercial facilities near Hakata Station was very tasty, and I want to eat one more time.

Second, I went to Kurasiki of Okayama, Shodosima, and Himeji of Hyogo with my university friends. We planned for months in advance and enjoyed it to the fullest. Among them, I enjoyed Shodoshima very much. Shodoshima is famous for olives, and the food using them was very delicious. In Himeji, Taiyo Park, with its mysterious atmosphere, is recommended.

Third, I went to Hokkaido with my friend from junior high school. I went to Sapporo and Otaru for two nights and three days. It was very cold in Hokkaido in the middle of winter, but the night cruise in Otaru was very beautiful. I also enjoyed the classic food of Hokkaido, ramen and soft serve ice cream. I had a great February with lots of delicious food!

1 comment »

1. ichika231 says:

Hi, Nozomi!! It was fun to read your post! It’s great to be able to go to so many places!
    I also like King Gnu, so I’m so jealous of being able to go to a live concert in Fukuoka! Is it really fun, right??
    I saw you going on a trip with your friends on your SNS! It looked like a lot of fun!
    You spent a good spring vacation!!