Self Introduction

2

April 22, 2024 by moe324

Hi, my name is Moe Watanabe! I am a 2nd-grade student in the English department. My hobbies are, listening to Taylor Swift’s songs, watching Japanese anime, and going to events that my favorite voice actors appear. Do you often listen to Taylor’s songs or watch Japanese anime? Or do you know some Japanese voice actors?

I have loved Taylor Swift since I was a junior high school student, and one of my big dreams that I wanted to come true before I die had been to go to Taylor’s concert, and it came true this February, on the Eras Tour Tokyo. My icon was taken at that time before the concert started. Before the concert started, I exchanged Friendship Bracelets with a lot of overseas fans. Exchanging it is very common in the Eras Tour, so I had been excited to do so. I enjoyed talking English with them through exchanging!

Talking about Taylor, she released a new album on April 19th this year, and it is also a fantastic one! I would like to improve my English skills in this department to be able to speak English fluently. I would go to Taylor’s concerts overseas someday, so by that time, I would like to be a more international person.

1. rsakura195 says:

Hi, Moe! I like Japanese anime, too!! What is your favorite anime? And also, who is your favorite voice actor?? I want to talk about that with you!!

2. nozomi272 says:

Hi,Moe! You really love Taylor Swift so much! I wonder what made you fall in love with Taylor Swift! I’m glad you got to go to the live you’ve wanted to go to during spring vacation!