Self Introduction

0

April 21, 2024 by ayaka312

Hallo, I’m Ayaka Yawata. My hometown is Katori City, in Chiba, near Ibaraki and Pacific Ocean. I moved to Tokyo last year and live alone. Have you seen the movie “Your Name”?The main character, Taki, lives in Tokyo, but he can see the forest from his apartment.I can see that same forest from my room, which is where I live now.

I’m in the scuba diving club. I think my club is the most chill at University.The name of our circle is ”Harp Seal”. Our main events are summer and spring training camps. In summer, we are going to Okinawa. If we’re lucky we might can see sea turtles! Also, If the sea turtle is used to people, we may swim next to them. In fact, I can swim with turtles last summer. In spring, we change our destination every year, alternating between Ishigaki Island and Miyako Island. I went to Ishigaki Island in March, It wasn’t crowded and I was able to relax. Also, I was able to see a manta ray in the sea. This was very lucky!

The club is fun and I’m loving my life at university! I don’t want to become a working adult.