My University Life

0

April 26, 2024 by rsakura195

Hello, everyone! Today, I will tell you about my university life! 

When I decided to go to this university, I was really nervous. I was so scared because I thought AGU students were sparkling and did not talk with normal people like me. I guessed I wouldn’t join their conversation, sadly. However, it was not true. I was relieved most teachers and students were so kind, so I could gradually get used to my university life. Now, I have a lot of very nice friends. I really enjoy my life now. Not only the usual classes life but also Wednesdays are wonderful days for me. It’s because I can enjoy my part-time job at the Sagamihara campus and after that, I can play soft tennis with lovely friends. I want to continue this life forever!! The saying “University life is summer vacation in your life” is real. I will cherish this time.

In addition, I also like my weekends. Sometimes I hang out with my friends and eat delicious meals or sweets. I want to find nice shops more and more and recommend them to other friends or my family. They must be happy to hear about that from me. If you know good restaurants or cafes, please tell me!!