Tiger Mom

0

April 19, 2024 by misaki1500

A tiger mother is a mother who is very determined that her child should be successful and makes them work very hard. Educations conducted by tiger mothers are sometimes called “a Chinese parenting” and it is a lot different from what we see from American parents.

In my opinion, being too strict to children might not end up in a good way. What I mean by that, is that children who were raised by a strict parent could grow up caring too much about how their parents evaluate them. They might grow up to be adults who cannot make important decisions by themselves or lie to other people whenever they had done something they should not have.

Therefore, I believe it is unnecessary to educate children strictly and scold them when they fail to get a perfect grade, even if there is an example of success. Every parent should adjust their way of education depending on each child’s characteristics, including their interests, their bad habits, and the way they respond to parent’s words. If a parent educates a child like a tiger mother does without regarding the child’s personality, it can be said it is an ego of the parent.