”My hero academia”

0

December 23, 2022 by shun87

This anime is set in a world where individuality is characteristically expressed. For example, you can freely create fire, create ice, and turn your body into steel. In such a situation, there are people who demonstrate individuality called heroes. The hero’s duty is to protect the town from enemies called villains. The main character is an exceptional person with no individuality, and the main character aims to become a hero. Inferiority and disgust, justice and order, the ideas of heroes and villains, etc., are vividly reflected in this anime. It’s no exaggeration to say that even though he’s a hero, many lives have been sacrificed to maintain the current balance. Which should be prioritized, 100 lives or one important person? I felt that this was an anime that made me think a lot. Also, music that we can listen to when this anime continue is suitable for this anime. For example, during battles, music with a sense of presence is played, and during moving scenes, music with a sad tempo is played. I definitely want you to watch this anime once.

»