Gap Year System

0

June 24, 2022 by yuki063

Have you ever heard about a gap year system? In other countries like England and Denmark, it has been introduced. This allows students to take a period of time off between graduation from high school or university and the time they enter school, advance to the next grade, or join a company, and work on whatever they want to do. Do you agree with this system?

I agree with this. That is because people can find their dream. As for myself, I do not what I want to do in the future. I think that if I have an enough time before entering the university, I could have found a clear dream. For example, people can go study abroad, get certifications, and experience various part-time jobs. I know there may be some people in the world who are dexterous and manage to balance their studies and those things well. However, it is important to be able to spend time on what people want to focus on. However, for someone like me who has difficulty combining both, this time of year when I can devote sufficient time to what I desire to do is very necessary.

I hope such an initiative will start in Japan as well. What would you do?