How to Save Money Efficiency

0

June 25, 2022 by keito64

This time, I heard that talking with friends is an effective way to save money. In the video, women said that when people talk about money with their friends, they talk more about spending and often care about how they spend their money. As a result, the people who hear the story will be affected and the expenses will increase. I also agreed with it. I myself would like to go if my friend is on a trip, and if my friend is wearing new beautiful clothes or has a cute bag, I will be influenced by that and want to go shopping.

It’s rare for me to talk about savings with people, and it’s not easy to talk to anyone who has a close relationship with me. But as the woman said in the video, listening to people’s savings is inspiring.

However, I think I and the people around me are reluctant to talk about my own savings. In fact, I’ve only rarely heard people talk about savings around me. I even think it’s rude to hear about savings when you’re not on good terms.

But I want to save money, so I would like to share my savings with my really close friends.