Silence, the most dangerous word.

0

June 26, 2022 by boseong00038

At this class, I watched video about silence. Speaker said “Every day, all around us, we see the consequences of silence manifest themselves in the form of discrimination, violence, genocide and war. ” he insisted that silence will make us to hesitate do the right thing. All we have to do is read critically, write consciously, speak clearly, tell your truth. It is also the core principles posted on the board that sits in the front of his class. I agree with his opinion. If we keep our mouth forever, all the problems will not be solved. As we started to talk about the problem, it can be debated and  discussed by people. Several years ago, there was Me-too movement around the world. South Korea also has same issue like USA. Sexual harassment was everywhere. In the class, company, street, even at the home. People started to talk about their experiences which is actually they had. After the Me-too movement, Korea has been changed. Now everyone know how sexual harassment is bad, and should not do that. This is result of active discuss in society. I hope Japan be active with social issues.