Keisuke Honda/YouTube

0

November 20, 2020 by kazuki49

I would like to introduce the words that Keisuke Honda told the students in a short video on YouTube. Before that, I’d like to introduce him just in case you don’t know him. Keisuke Honda is a Japanese professional football player born in Osaka. When he was young, he played in Gamba Osaka junior team. When he grew up, he could not pass the test to be promoted to the higher team. After that moment, he decided to enroll to Seiryo high school. At there, he pushed him self hard and became the captain of the team. After he graduated high school, he built his career amazingly. Especially, his transfer from CSCA Moscow to AC Milan astonished a lot of people in Japan. In my opinion, Keisuke Honda is the best player among the all soccer players in Japan. So, let’s get into the content.

At first, he asked all the students in the class to write their dreams. Then, he continued, “Is there anybody who can tell us your dream?” No one answered. And he told them, “I spoke my dream aloud to everybody since I was a little kid. At first, I started to tell it to my friends, to my teachers, to my family…” When I saw this video at the first time, I was really impressed because it is not an easy thing, but had been doing it for a long time. I don’t know how it is like in other cultures, but at least in Japan, speaking one’s dream aloud is a difficult thing. After watching this video, I’ve started to say my dream to other people. Some people say “it’s impossible”, but I think that’s why it’s worth doing.

If you are interested in Keisuke Honda, I would recommend you a book called “Chokugeki Honda Keisuke.” Here, you can learn his ideas, values, and his life itself. Thanks for reading!