Familys

0

November 20, 2020 by Lay

In the past class we talked about family forms. Most families were nuclear families and extended families, but today there are many different type of family forms. In Japan 3 in 1 couple tend to get an divorce, so there are many single parents, also there are many couples that don’t even have children. I myself am a single parent.  Right now I live with my Dad, older sister, younger brother and my son. We are able to cut down on the bills so we live together. I think it’s not only my family that does this. As a single mother and reading the passage from the text book I was really sad to hear that single mothers have lower income and higher rate in getting fired. I think this is because, despite the reason the person became single, they don’t have the experience or knowledge to get a good job or get a concrete job. I have a part time job but I haven’t been able to talk about my son and I think nobody thinks that I am a mother. I a little afraid that I might get fired or get treated in a different way. As the family forms change the society will change with it so, I hope in the future something will change or I will get a job which I don’t have to worry about getting fired.