Rainy days

0

July 30, 2019 by yushi266

Recently there is a lot of rain,because now Japan is rainy season. Do you like rainy season? I hate rainy season,because rainy day,my shoes get wet. So,if sneakers get wet,sneakers would be in a bad state. I like sneakers so that irritates me. Moreover,not only shoes,but also I get wet. So,when rainy day I dont want to go out,but I have classes,so I must go to school. Therefore,I asked my classmates about devises of rainy day. Some people said that I use a umbrella! …Oh,me too. But a windy day,I get wet if I use a umbrella! If there is something good,please tell me.

And,some people said that when it is rainy they wear sandals. Firstly,I couldnt understand why they wear sandals,but after their opinion,I could understand,and I want to do. Their opinion is that if they wear sandals,they can wipe off with towel. So their sneakers wouldnt be in a bad state,and save time and effort of drying. I was moved this idea,and Im practicing now.

This is how,everybody have some idea of rainy day. Do you have idea of it? Please tell me!