Summer vacation

0

July 30, 2019 by yushi266

Soon summer vacation is coming. Do you have   some schedules? I have a lot of it,so today I ll talk about it.

First,I will go to Nagoya,because  last time when I went to Nagoya,I really favorite Nagoyas foods,so I want to eat Nagoyas food again. And,last time I couldnt eat misonikomi udon,so I want to eat it.

Second,I will Hiroshima,because I like Hiroshima Toyo Carp that baseball team in Hiroshima. So I go to Hiroshima every year. There are also a lot of delicious foods in Hiroshima. I like hiroshimayaki the best. That is wrong with okonomiyaki. Hiroshima with noodles,but that is not heavy,it is easy to eat.  And,hiroshimayaki can arrange various,for example,with oyster,changing udon,and going too hot. This is how hiroshimayaki can arrange to myself,so everyone would can found a favorite hiroshimayaki.

This is how,this time my summer vacation will be foods vacation. But,this time I will go to Japan only,so I would like to go to overseas when spring vacation. Do you have a schedule of this summer vacation? And what is this? Please tell me about it.