About Nago trip

0

July 30, 2019 by yushi266

In May,I went to Nagoya,because I wanted to eat Nagoyas foods. There were a lot of delicious foods.

First day,I ate Ramen,miso katsu,and tebasaki. This ramen shops name is manpukuya,if you watch Tokai Onair that YouTube channel,you would know this ramen shop. I like this channel,so I knew this ramen shop,and I wanted to go. However,I have a worry point,that this ramens volume is so great,so I thought I couldnt eat this ramen all.

However,this ramens taste was so good,so I could eat easily. Tokai Onairs member eat this ramen bitterly,but in fact that is wrong,so if you worry about volume,not really great,so you would try eat it when you go to Nagoya.

And,I become able to eat tebasaki well. Before I went to Nagoya I didnt like tebasaki,because when I eat tebasaki,my hands were polluted. However,this time I learned how to eat tebasaki,so I can eat tebasaki easily. Moreover,tebasaki match with lemon sour. So,I could drink like a fish. This is how I like tebasaki.

Second day,I eat hitsumabushi. Thats so delicious! However,I liked unaju better than it…

And if I will go to Nagoya next time,I want to eat misonikomi udon.