Movie log

0

July 30, 2019 by yushi266

George who is a father and a Pakistani and a Muslim. He is married,his wife is a Englishwoman,so he live in England with him family.

Firstly,I couldnt agree with his life and thinking. Thats because,he forces has values and identity on his family. And,Pakistani think that the patriarchal system is important,so he is very strict with family and Muslim role. So his children hate George,and rebel. For example,Nazil who is eldest son turned down matchmaking,and some sons went to club at midnight,and a son loved a girl. That example,we feel obvious things. However,they were banned that things by their father,George. When I watched this scene,I didnt know why they get angry,and oppose George thinking. However,after I watched this video,I changed my mind. This problems were so difficult,because this problems were family. Children are half of Pakistani and Englishwoman,so they must think about two countries,so they couldnt live as ordinary people. So,he wanted his children to be happy,so he was so strict. However,he did domestic violence for his wife,I cannot agree. That is unforgivable act.