Movie Review of “Blade Runner”

0

October 25, 2017 by haruka

I thought  Dekkard was a sly and awkward man. He couldn’t only kill replicants, he didn’t try to communicate though they were made by human. Apparently, in this movie, human is a hero and the replicanti is the villain, so we tend to identify with Dekkard but in my case, after appearing Roy I gradually took replicants’ side. Because I catched a glimpse of Roy’s human quality. He wished he would live longer but Mr.Tairel  refused it, and then, he killed him easily (through his fingers). That scene made him human cherishing wish and hatred.

I wondered why Roy hold a white dove in his hands at the last scene. I guess it is related to religion but I don’t know that deep meaning. According to a movie expert, a white dove is the holy spirit that came to tell the Virgin Mary that she got pregnant. So I felt this movie was unique to America and Japan can’t make such a movie because it’s relted to reigion, few Japanese people have no religion.

This movie seemed to express the distant future. Now humans are most intelligent, but the time something like AI beats humans may come someday.