A Vaccine for Ebora Fever

0

October 25, 2014 by tatsuya1221

According to WHO, they will be able to secure vaccines for Ebora fever for 200000 people still next June. Now, two types of vaccines are done an experiment to judge whether they are effective or not by GSK.L and NLNK.O which are health facilities. If this expewiment succeed, it will prove that two vaccines can be used. In addition, five new medicine for Ebora fever are being invented. It is said that they will be object to experinents till next year. However, Marrie Paul Keanee, the assistant bureau chief of WHO said that vaccines will be possibility provided for less than 200000 people.

I think that it is a good news, but this article made me worry about world future simultaneously. It is good for us to be ready for vaccine for Ebora fever. It is a hope. However, the number of it is very few. On October 23, it became clear that 10000 people had contracted Ebora fever. Moreover, the number of countries where patients live keeps on increasing. The rate of increase of Ebora fever is amazing. However, the number of prepared vaccines are very few. They are only 200000. I’m very scared. Furthermore, I think that it is late to provide vaccines with us. It is possible to occure pandemic right now, so people want to supply them as soon as possible. However, the day will be in June.

We need to pay attention to Ebora fever, and we must protect our bodies by ourselves.