Art Aquarium

4

July 21, 2014 by mmmoe25

Do you know “Art aquarium” ?? It is the artistic aquarium !

It is held in Koredo Muromachi which is a recreational facility. And the facility just has opened! So, we went to the aquarium at night, however there were many people and couples…!LOL

There are many various of goldfishes !! They are sooo beautiful and amazing. I was impressed by the aquarium…

When it comes to goldfish, I recollect the memory of scoooping goldfish. LOL

I really like the summer festivals and stands, for example, chocorate banana’s stand, shaved ice’s stand, yakitori‘s stand and so on…

In Shizuoka, almost people know “Rakugaki senbei”. And I know, of course. I like the stand very much. However, in Tokyo there is no rakugaki senbei’s stand!!!! ;( I felt a little sad….LOL So, in this summer I will go the summer festival in my hometown. If you know rakugaki senbei, please tell me…LOL

There are a lot of events in summer, so I like this season. This is the best season if it’s not so hot… I don’t like hot and humid weather. LOL

In summer vacation, I will make many precious memories! I am looking for coming my summer vacation!! Please finish my exam sooooon… LOL

1. zenirockets says:

Did you go there with your boyfriend?lol

2. kballet1 says:

Oh! I want to go there from last year!! I will go there this year, so I look forward to go.

3. yuka514 says:

I know! I really want to go there!!!!!!!!!!! I love aquarium!!

4. mndimk212 says:

I have not been there but it sounds fun!!!