A Birth of Puppy

4

July 20, 2014 by anna1101

On June 20th, puppies were borned at my cousin’s house. A Parents of these puppies are black Toy-Poodle and white Chihuahua. Toy-poodle is a mother and Chihuahua is a father. Three puppies were borned, two is white and another is black. They are different size and a girl of black hair is the biggest of the three. I was surprised. When I visited my cousin’s house to meet three puppies and parents’ dogs with my family, puppies’ eyes were not still opened. And also they were very small and really cute like a doll. The thing that I thought they are cute most is after drinking a milk, their stomach swelled to the bursting point. When I touched their stomach, they were soft and good.

Just the other day, I went to my cousin’s house to meet dogs. And I was surprised that the eyes of puppies opened. The puppies with opening eyes are more cute. I become really happy to see them. I want to become to see my house dogs. I really want to see them and play and sleep with them. By the way, puppies became more bigger than before and I was surprised at the speed of growth. I’d like to play with puppies after they become adults.

1. maho123 says:

It’s very great. I want to keep a animal ,especially dog.

2. mark0 says:

happy birthday!:)

3. zenirockets says:

Happy b day!

4. yuka514 says:

Happy Birthday♡