Skins

0

October 23, 2020 by ayano108

I am not usually into kinds of series of drama because I tend to lose interest as I start watching but I like this drama because it shows us the difficulties to live today with each characters views and the beautiful psychological descriptions. This drama seems just comedy but actually it includes many serious and sensitive themes; domestic issues, lots of difficulties in puberty like eating disorder, illegal uses of drags, a heavy addiction to alcohol, teenage pregnancy and almost all of them are related to death or mental suffering today. In short, this drama shows that most of such issues are caused by domestic environment, which is made by its society. The subject itself is really heavy and serious but this drama makes it interesting and sometimes funny things with full of humor and by showing various viewpoints of its characters we can enjoy to imagine the emotional relationships among them. Additionally, I love to see the culture of relationship in the UK. I am not sure it is normal life in the UK but we can see they have lots of epic and fantastic home parties in this drama.