Freakonomics

0

June 22, 2018 by rin54

Now I will introduce one of the greatest TV programs of economics, Freakonomics. It is directed by Stephen J. Dubner and Steven D. Levitt. Freakonomics taught us the economics by easy ways. I think there may be some wonderful ways which can charm people. First, they have smart and flexible brains. I thought as if they are child because they tend to notice the things which most of people do not realize. That is, they attract so many people by noticing something adults are not careless about. For example, when they talked about incentive in economics, they used the example of their daughter. Second, this video is separated into many parts. Human beings have limits that they can deal with at the same time. Thus, they provide usual and certain ideas at first and then give main and general ideas. For example, when they discuss “name”, at the beginning, they offer the example of one black woman who suffered destiny of her name, secondly, they do typical black people’s names. Third, the pictures they use are so cute and fanny. When people are tired of this video, animation starts. That’s why people can continue to watch it. To sum up, these interesting and affective way can lead Stephen and Steven to good economists and have got attention of many people long time.