The advatages of dating someone from different country.

1

June 22, 2018 by giwon75

Following globalization, not only it is easy to go overseas, but also a lot of foreign people came to Own our countries. I guess it might mean there are more opportunities to meet their ”Foreign lovebird” for people. It is not so much different from dating with people from the same country. However, I would like to describe what are the benefits to date foreign boyfriend or girlfriend. 

First of all, As they spend more time, people would learn new words unknowingly from their lovers. Similar to the baby who started to learn who to speak or communicate, people tend to imitate someone near them. For example, If you want to learn French, then you will be able to get used to French expressions without realizing. 

Secondly, the foreign couple can get more abundant information than same nationality couple because they are the native speaker of languages. For example, when they plan to go out somewhere, information will be looked up in both(or more) languages. Then the hidden gourmet places where have less crowded will be found. Some people might say translation has progressed, and there is no information that we can not see, But it may be challenging to find specific data. 

It is wonderful thing to spend time with someone we like no matter their nationalities. If readers have a chance to meet someone from the different country, I hope they enjoy dating with advantages above. 

1 comment »

1. mayu58 says:

It is so interested for me and i am looking forward to got UK !!