Convenience Store

2

June 15, 2018 by rio34

There are a lot of convenience stores in Japan.  Many people often use these shops to live their life. The scale of convenience store is expanding and customer is increasing now.  Why do you think the reasons people use the convenience store?  I think convenience store has three good characters.

Firstly, the convenience store is very cheap.  People can buy something with a little money.  If you have no money, the store will help you.  Also, the convenience store sometimes discount the items by campaign.   It is the one of reason that number of customers is increasing.

Secondly point is there are many kinds of items in the convenience stores.  You can buy foods, snacks, stationeries and daily necessities.  People are able to get most of goods in the store.  When you forget something, you can get the item by the convenience store.  It is very convenience.

Finallly, the convenience store is to open for 24 hours.  The employees change their shifts to work alternative.  Most of convenience stores have this style.  When you return your home midnight, you can use the store.  The convenience store is on your side.

The convenience store is very important things for our life.  I think people can’t live their life without the convenience stores.

1. mayu58 says:

I agree that people cannot live without convemience store!!

2. nao33 says:

I always go to convenience store and buy an ice cream! What kids of convenience store’s item do you like??