Laplace`s Witch

1

June 16, 2018 by yuki63

Last week, I saw mystery movie Laplace’s Witch. This story is based on the novel. Its novel’s writer is Keigo Higasino. I love his work. I have a lot of his book in my bookshelf. I get involved in his work. Mainly, he write about mystely, but he also write about difficult problem in the modern world. For example, DNA, brain deadness and nuclear power plant. He can change its difficult theme to interesting story. This time, he write about natural phenomenon. This movie give people to thought that it may exist the people who have psychic power be able to handle the natural phenomenon. Main character in this movie can expect what go on before things happens in a blink of an eye by calculating angle, weight etc. it is listened to impossible action. Actually, in modern society, there is no man to expect what go on in future. but this movie make us think it is really. that how much this movie have a persuasiveness. Also this movie adopt the latest CG technique. This technology give a realistic image. I thought in future time the age like this movie will come. So I thought we have to consider how to consider AI technology and strengthening brain with medicine or operation.

1 comment »

1. merumo04 says:

My friend loves this book. I didn’t know this story at all, but to read your post, I want to watch this movie.