I ENJOYED BEAUTY SALON

0

May 21, 2015 by iori77

The other day, I went to a beauty salon at Harajuku. the reason why I went there is that my friends changed their hair colors last weekend, and I thought I also wanted to change my hair color. As I explained in the last blog, school was over in the morning on Monday, and I had a part time job at 6,so I had to kill a time. I wandered around Harajuku at the biginning, and I found a hair salon. Then, I decided to go there suddenly.The name of the hair salon is “peace” . The salon is particular about homy, so  shampoo, cut, color and blow were done by only one person. Assistants were no existence. I thought that idea was good because I and the staff who were my responsibility became good friends.

By the way, The new color is “ash gray“. The reason why I chosed this color is that this color is in fashion, and this color looks like the Western people. The western people have the hair color by nature. I am envious them! The color does not look like frivolous, but it is cute. I have changed my hair color , for example pearl pink, ash yellow and so on. However, I think that ash gray is the best color!