Communication Skills

0

July 21, 2014 by kballet1

Last year, I took a class of “communication outlines.” And then I intersted in this study very much, so now I take a class basic class of learning communication skills. I interested in how can we take a communication since I was a high school student. When I was a high school student, my English teacher said that “The eyes are the mirror of the soul”. This word expressed upon the sincerity of the eyes will allow the words spoken to reach the minds. Also he said that most of Japanese don’t try to eye contact. It is very big problem to communicate with foreigner. I learned that eye contact is a non-verbal ability to communicate, and it often equals to our ability to verbally express a thought by class of the communication outline. Eye contact can be used in positive ways to effectively express confidence, intellect, honesty, love and desire, friendship, compassion and sympathy, and more. So I think that Japanese must improve communication skills like eye contact. Japanese are said modestly by other country. It is not always bad impression, but now internationalization goes on, so we must get out of the modestly impression.