Living alone

2

July 21, 2014 by kballet1

When I was a high school student, I long living alone. Now I live in share house which is near Inokashira park with my frends. It is not a perfect living alone, but there is my single occupancy. So I think it is almost a single life. I enjoy everyday, therefore this lifestyle fits me. Today, many Japanese young people go to university which is away from their parents. In student’s life, the living cost is always supported by their family and government, because students can earn little of money in part time job. But I don’t receive remittance from my parents. So I paid some expense like rent and electricity bill on my own. I think most of Japanese university students are received remittance from parents. But some people received too much remmitance I think. I figured that university student should have a part time job, because students will gaduate from their university and become the members of society, a sense of the value of money is necessary by all means. It is not easy to manage the money that you earned by yourself. So I think having part time job is very valuable that young people experience live alone in college student days before becoming a member of society.

1. maho123 says:

I think so.
    I don’t have experience to do a job.
    But I think that job is important.

2. mark0 says:

I agree with your idea about part time jobs.