Back To The Future

2

June 27, 2015 by kenki75

Do you know this movie, “Back To The Future”? This was showed in 1985. Back to the future was a great hit in the US, and was awarded the sound effect prize. This film is composed of three series. Of course, I watched all of them. Timemachine appear in this movie and because of the epoch-making invention, a big accident happened. A scientist who is called “Doc” experimented with a timemachine and it was success. However, he was shot by radicals. So, the main character, “Marty” tried to run away from them by the time machine and he went to the past. From this scene, past story develops.

The theme of this film is science fiction, so the story is out of touch with reality. However, even today, many scientist are doing research in time machine and it gives a lot of people great dreams. For this reason, Back to the future attracted many audiences, I think.

In addition, I like the theme song “The power of love”, because this song encourages me. The melody is very rhythmical.

If you like science fiction movie, I recommend Back to the future.

1. yui says:

Although I’ve never watched this movie before, I’ve been to the attraction based on the film in Universal Studio Japan. Your review made me feel like watching it someday. If I have a chance to watch it, I’ll try to focus on the song as well.

2. Leon says:

Back to the future is my favorite firm. In its sequel firm “Back to the Future 2”, they travels through a time warp 30 years into future. It is 2015!! However the reality is alike? I don’t think so. Actually, similar technogy is developed, but science fiction movies’ futures are somewhat too ahead. we might work hard to realize these future.