Today’s memory

3

July 24, 2023 by mio32

Hi, I am Mio. I would like to talk about what happened today. Today I had a barbecue with my part-timers. I started working part-time at a yakiniku restaurant in Shinjuku three months ago. I have been working part-time at another yakiniku restaurant for more than a year. Therefore, I decided to work in another yakiniku restaurant because I have many knowledge of yakiniku.

I had a BBQ with the members of that new part-time job. It was at a place called Akigawa Canyon. We gathered in Shinjuku at 7am and drove to the BBQ venue. Even though we left early in the morning, it was crowded with many people and we had a hard time renting a tent. However, we were able to rent a tent and have a BBQ without any problems. As Akigawa Canyon is located along the river, we could also play in the river. I was able to play in the river with the manager and deepen our friendship. And not only the river play, the BBQ was also great. As we work in a yakiniku restaurant, we chose exceptionally good BBQ meat. Therefore, I had the best meat of all the BBQs I have ever had. We also ate seafood as well as meat. I am fascinated in oysters. I was happy to eat five of them. I slept all the way in the car on the way home. It was my first outing after the summer holidays. It was a very good memory.

1. yuki58 says:

It’s so nice to have barbecues in this beautiful weather! I’m looking forward to have barbeques at my house with you, too!!

2. naomi156 says:

Reading your journal, I could feel how much fun you had! I love having BBQ too! By the way I want to know why you started working in yakiniku restaurant!

3. koharu305 says:

I felt your memories are very nice! Also, I would like to know what kind of meat you would recommend for BBQ.