Birthday

1

July 24, 2023 by leo142

I became 20 years old in June 21st. I had nothing scheduled that day. However, my friends threw me a surprise birthday party. It was unexpected and I was very happy. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and drinks at the party. Afterwards they presented us with clothes and computer supplies.

The next night, the mother of one of my friends invited me to a fancy dinner. The food was very good and the wine, which I drank for the first time, was delicious. I was very impressed because I had never had this kind of experience before.

Also, the next day, at the end of my sushi restaurant job, the manager and all the staff prepared a wonderful whole cake and celebrated in a grand way. They also treated me to sushi, which is usually too expensive for me to eat.

These daily events were something I had never experienced before and were very moving. It was the happiest thing that has happened to me since I moved from Toyama to Tokyo. I am grateful for these wonderful arrangements, and the next time someone’s birthday comes around, I would like to host a nice event myself.

1 comment »

1. nagamasa68 says:

Happy birthday!