My part-time jobs

0

July 24, 2023 by leo142

I have two part-time jobs. I would like to introduce my part time jobs today.

The one is a cram school teacher. I have been working at Meiko-gijuku since last October. I teach English, Japanese, social studies and math to junior high school and high school students. At this school, the teaching style is one teacher to three students. It is very difficult because all three students are often in different subjects and different grades. But I love communicating with my students. And I will continue this job a little longer because the pay is good.

The second one is sushi restaurant, Gotoku. I started walking here only one month ago. I decided on this restaurant because of its accessibility from the school. This restaurant is located in the back of Center Street, called Okushibu. I cook here as well as do menial tasks like washing dishes. I am very nervous because this is a fine dining restaurant and mistakes are not tolerated. Also, it is incredibly busy when there are lots of customers. But there is also a secret pleasure. That is to see the celebrities who come to our restaurant from time to time. Actors, voice actors, idols, athletes, and even presidents of large corporations visit the restaurant.