About myself

0

April 19, 2024 by remi176

Hi, everyone! My name is Remi Tanaka. Some people were in the same IE class in the previous semester, but others are new face. So, let me introduce myself in this journal.

I live in Itabashi-ku, in Tokyo. My high school was in Kawagoe-city, in Saitama. Are there any students who use Fukutoshin-line to get to school or someone living near Saitama area? If you are so, let’s talk about our resident!

My hobby is traveling. During traveling, I like to talk to local people and take some pictures of beautiful landscapes. In this spring vacation, I went trip 3 times. There are so many memories to write about, so I’ll focus on that in the next journal. I also like Disney. I love Disney Resort, Disney music, Disney movies, and Disney goods. All of them give me the feel of happiness and impressiveness. In addition to these hobby, these days I watch sports game in the stadium as I was introduced during the last class. I like the moment that every spectator cheers for the games with one heart.

Now I join 2 club activities. First is Green Harmony chorus club. We are singing many kinds of songs such as chorus, hymn, J POP, CM songs and so on. We usually practice on Wednesday and Saturday. I work as a public relation and SNS taker. Each jobs are harder than I thought, but I enjoy so much. Second is Open Campus Staff volunteer. I participate in a planning department. Last month, I spoke about English department from an undergraduate student’s point of view in front of high school student who came to this campus.

I hope I can get along with you. Please talk with me a lot!!