impressive drama

0

February 1, 2024 by shiori78

Have you ever thought about your appearance? It is very natural thing to watch my face and other people’s face. However, after SNS began to spread to everyone, the tendency which regard beauty as important has been rapidly increasing. One day, I saw a drama which material is the importance of appearance. The name of the drama is “switched”. It is Netflix original series. Main characters are a pretty and cheerful girl, Ayumi and unpretty, fat and quiet girl, Zenko. At first, Ayumi lives a happy school life, and made a cool boyfriend. However, one day, Zenko envy her, and succeed to exchange only inside with Ayumi. Ayumi became Zenko’s appearance, and Zenko became Ayumi’s appearance. After the exchange, Zenko enjoyed the happy life as a pretty girl, and Ayumi felt the disadvantages of being ugly. However, Ayumi’s friend noticed the exchange and cooperate to return to original state. Ayumi was encouraged, and she gradually attract people by her cheerful behavior. On the other hand, Zenko could not manage to do well with Ayumi’s boyfriend. The sequel of this is secret, but I learned the importance of being positive and using situation given to me.

地味な女の子と体が入れ替わったら!? 『宇宙を駆けるよだか』の魅力&あらすじ紹介 | 無料で読める漫画情報マガジン「めちゃマガ」 by めちゃコミック (mechacomic.jp)