favorite Korean drama

0

January 31, 2024 by shiori78

Have you ever watched Korean dramas? In my impression, it is famous for many episodes and interesting story. General Korean drama has 20 episodes, while normal Japanese drama has only 11 episodes. Because of the difference, I am not good at completing watching Korean dramas. However, there are some dramas which I could complete watching. One of them is “dangerous cohabitation with the nine-tailed fox”. The genre of it is love comedy. I will introduce its three advantages. First, the composition is great. The drama often ends in a impressive scene or end without telling important point. It makes viewers motivates to watch next episode. Secondly, the choice of hero and heroine is good. Hero is Chang Giyeon. He is handsome and appears other popular works. the heroine is Lee Heri. She is pretty, and her facial expression is awesome. Both of them plays their character very well, so viewers cannot help liking them. Third, the fashion of characters is nice. The clothes of characters are fashionable, so it promotes viewers interested in next episodes. Like this way, viewers are attracted to the characters gradually. I felt the importance of making good characters.