The Sound of Music

0

September 22, 2023 by rinno71

During this summer vacation, I watched a movie called “Sound of Music ”. It is a romantic musical movie, and the main two characters were played by Christopher Plummer and Dame Julie Andrews. I thought they did extremely well and perfect for their roles. This movie was directed by Robert Wise, and was filmed in Salzburg, Austria before World War Two.

In this movie, Maria, the main character works at Trap’s family as a tutor. She made a good relationship with the family through her favorite things, which are singing , nature and many other fun things.

My personal favorite song from this movie is “Sixteen going on seventeen.” It was sung by Reesle who is the eldest daughter in the family and her boyfriend. Their song was so powerful that I could feel their joy and their excitement!

“Sound of Music” is a movie filled with a lot of laughs and tear. In my view, this movie has a very peculiar taste since almost everything goes perfectly fine.  Everything in this movie from character settings, plot, costumes, and especially songs are very unique and attractive, which makes you want to watch several times!