Japanese Film Eien No Zoro

0

September 22, 2023 by narai91

“Eien no Zero” is a Film depicting Japan’s war.  The story is set during the Pacific War, and the main character, Hayato Sonezaki, an airplane pilot, unravels the past of his late grandfather’s comrade, Kusanohei, and explores his bonds with his comrades.

“Eternal Zero” was a moving and memorable story.  The friendship and sacrifices of the protagonist’s grandfather and his comrades during the war leave a deep impression on readers.  In particular, I was impressed by the way Hayato Sonezaki unravels his grandfather’s past and traces his bonds with his comrades, depicting his growth and feelings toward his family.

This novel made me think about the ruthlessness of war and the extent to which people can face difficult situations and cherish friendship and family love.  Keigo Higashino’s writing style was also wonderful, and the historical background and characters’ emotional depictions were realistic and rich in emotion.

Overall, I felt that this novel was a masterpiece that provided a new perspective on war and left readers feeling moved and deeply thought-provoking.