“No Longer Human”

0

September 22, 2023 by tomoumi95

If I must choose the best film these days, I do “No Longer Human” by Osamu Dazai. This is one of the most famous book in Japan. It become a film. The theme of it is human ambiguity, complexity or delicacy, which has much mental description.

This is one of the characteristics of films which was written by Osamu Dazai. By his skill in mental description that he explain the complexity of the human mind, he get to a famous writer in japan. When you watch it, you empathize human weakness as you have experienced it. Especially he expresses the anxiety of relationship and the conflicts in life very well and detailed as teenagers at adolescene feel.

This film makes me think about how important it is to be myself. It told me that pretending to be someone else got to unhappiness. So, it’s better to be myself and help from friends or family when you are in trouble or loneliness.

Moreover this film enables you to experience the life of Osamu Dazai. The reason why is that people say that this film, “No Longer Human” is about his actual life and the model for the main character is believed to be Osamu Dazai himself.