Recommended dumpling restaurants

4

July 24, 2023 by miya186

Today I’ll talk about my favorite food. I love dumplings. So I would like to recommend three places to you.

The first is a restaurant called MinMin(眠眠). This restaurant is a little old restaurant in Akasaka. The dumplings here are thin-skinned and delicious, with the meat stuffed inside. I also highly recommend the soup-less tantanmen!

The second is a restaurant called Sonaya. You can’t make reservations here, so you may have to go in person and wait. And you should be aware that you have to order your food all at once! The dumplings here have a soft and chewy skin, and the moment you put them in your mouth, it release a lot of juices.

The last one is a restaurant in Shibuya called Usukawa gyouza senmonten. This place is just cosy. You can eat a lot of delicious gyoza at a low price. Highly recommended for those who can eat a lot.

If you have a chance, please go there!

1. yuki58 says:

I love dumplings and I’ve never heard of those three restaurants! I want to go there and try it someday!!!

2. mio32 says:

I also love dumplings. However, I have never been to the dumpling restaurant that Miya introduced to me and I would love to go and try it. I would recommend a dumpling restaurant called Fight Dumplings.

3. naomi156 says:

I love dumplings, too! So your journal was very interesting for me. I have been to Sonaya once before! It was very delicious and I love it, so I would definitely like to go there again.

4. koharu305 says:

I like dumplings too. So, I would like to go your recommended places!!