Elon Musk wants to change Twitter’s bird logo

1

July 24, 2023 by leo142

Twitter owner Elon Musk said he wants to get rid of Twitter’s bird logo and replace it with an “X”. However, Mr. Musk has a history of making statements that never came to fruition or were not serious. Mr. Musk, who changed his company name to X Corporation, said the replacement “should have been done a long time ago.” According to reports, the billionaire wants to create a “super app” called X, similar to China’s WeChat. He said Sunday that he was considering changing Twitter’s logo, tweeting, “And soon we will say goodbye to the Twitter brand and gradually say goodbye to all the birds.” He then said a tentative logo would be unveiled later that day. Musk posted an image of a flashing “X” on Twitter and later answered “yes” to a question about whether the Twitter logo would be changed in a Twitter Space voice chat, adding that it “should have been changed a long time ago.” The company’s CEO, Linda Yaccarino, said on the platform that the rebranding is an exciting new opportunity.

Whether I agree or disagree with his ideas, I don’t like the very act of someone in a higher position like him inadvertently trying to change tradition.

1 comment »

1. yuki58 says:

I was surprised to know the change of Twitter’s logos, and it already started in web browser ver. I like that blue bird logo, and it is more familiar that X one.