SDGs

0

June 28, 2023 by amane52

These days, many of people in the world talk about SDGs, and mass media reports about it too.  I did not know the word of SDGs until I heard it in class of high school, but I got to hear the word a lot of times.

At first, what is SDGs? According to websites, SDGs is an international goal to do better world which is a sustainable by 2030.The official name is Sustainable Development Goals. SDGs has 17 goals and 169 targets, and the breakdown is social, economic and environmental.

Field of social aspects include poverty and gender inequality. Especially, Japan should deal with a point of view about gender gap. Japan need improve current situation about gender gap in Japan because Japan is a country with a large gender gap.

Important themes to continue our current life which is enriched in the future include in economic viewpoints. In the field of environment, there are targets like climate change, preservation of natural environment, guarantee of liberty and social environmant. Both aspects very important to send good life from now on, and people should effort to make sure that future generation have a better world to live in.

People all over the world should work on SDGs to protect current world and to make a better world.