With love from Lagheri

0

January 29, 2023 by sota34

The messages I personally received from this film are
(1) War means abandoning human beings.
If we only watch the news, war looks like a struggle for territory, but we must not forget that each person involved in it is a “human being. Being someone’s child, parent, or family member. It made me think that our predecessors’ desire that “war must never happen” is not only the cruelty of people dying, but also the caustic brutality in which people have to abandon their “human” nature, which is the real meaning that war must never happen.
(2) Words are there to convey thoughts.
I think I understand why words exist when I see this work. Of course, many people claim that it is communication. But I feel that the role of words is to convey our thoughts to others and to leave a proof that we are alive. I hope you will watch the film and think about what it means to be alive.
3) “Normal” is not normal.
I was able to reconfirm that we are truly lucky to have a place to call home every day, delicious food, and a beautiful sky where weapons do not fly overhead. We never know when “everyday life” will be disrupted. That is why it was a wonderful film that made me feel grateful for the people around me, my family, and the environment. I think it is not wrong to say that human beings are great just by being alive. Giving relief to your family just by being alive is tantamount to always living for someone else. That is why we should not forget the preciousness of each and every life.