Movie Avatar

0

January 29, 2023 by sota34

There is probably nothing that divides the audience more clearly into “likes” and “dislikes” than this movie.
First, there is a clear divide before watching the movie, and then there is a further divide after watching the movie. Of course, this can be said of any film, but with this film, I think the only thing that could have influenced their decision to watch it was the fact that they had seen the previous film, or that they had heard from the trailer that “the images are beautiful”. I know I am being rude, but the characters are blue-colored humanoid creatures as in the previous film, and I don’t think they are cool or cute (although I think they look cool in the end). Moreover, the story is completely original. There is no original story and we don’t know if it has a happy ending or not. There are no heroes, no wise men, no great wizards. It is very plain. So how should we enjoy this movie? I think it is to enjoy the happiness of being able to watch such a large-scale science fiction fantasy nowadays (including the previous films). That’s not an answer, but I think that’s what it is. The reason why this work is supported is because many people wanted to see a “universal story.I think the reason for the support of this film is that many people wanted to see a “universal story”. The sweaty adventure, the many philosophical conversations, the slow and steady storyline, etc….It has it all.And none of it is impeccable.