ONE PIECE FILM RED

0

October 14, 2022 by mari55

I watched the “one piece film red” at the movie theater last month with my friend.  I used to read comic books when I was elementary school under the influence of my older brother, so I am very looking forward to seeing this movie.  This movie is the story about one of the most famous and popular character in one piece series, who is called Shanks.  He is one of my favorite characters of all, but I have never read about his familiy or his life.  Movies of “ONE PIECE” are releaced many times so far, but this film is defferent from the movies ever.  “ONE PIECE FILM RED” is like a musical movie.  A lot of songs are sung in this film by japanese popular singer called Ado.  She is famous for the song “Usseewa”.  Probably, most of japanese young people have heard her poerful voice.  Surprisingly, she is just 19 yeas old, the same age as me!  I could not believe it when I heard that.  The main character she voices is the daughter of Shanks.  She is very talented but Shanks could not take her to the dangerous ocean.  She thought Shanks did not love her, but it is not true.  Do you want to know why?  Let’s see “ONE PIECE FILM RED”