The person who I admire

0

June 24, 2022 by manami5400

The person who I admire is Walt Disney. He made a lot of new things and entertained many people.
Originally, he was an animator and he made the first colored animation movie. The title of it was “Snow White”. After that, he made “Alice in Wonderland”, “Peter Pan”, “Lady and the Tramp”, “Sleeping Beauty”, “One Hundred and One Dalmatians”, and so on. Also, he was the people who won the most Academy Award. Moreover, he made Mickey Mouse and the voice of Mickey Mouse was Walt Disney’s voice. Now, Mickey Mouse is famous in the world. However, the very first character he created was called Oswald. But Oswald was taken by another company. Walt Disney did not give up and created Mickey Mouse, a character that would later become very popular.
After that, he planned to make Disney land in California. At that time, it was common for parents not to able to enjoy in amusement park. So he thought it was important that everyone can have fun there. That philosophy is still being carried on at Disney Resorts around the world today.
I think that to entertain a lot of people is so difficult because not everyone likes same thing. Nevertheless, he attracted so many people not only animations but also theme parks. I think his imagination is wonderful. Furthermore, even when he faced a lot of difficulties, he never gave up. Thereby, he achieved his dream. I want to try many things like him.
Also, someone close to me who I admire is my mother. My mother is a very good cook, and she always makes me delicious meals. I think she is amazing because she always cooks without looking at the recipe. She also wakes up early every morning to cook breakfast, do laundry, and then go to work. After coming home from work, she still cooks dinner and cleans the house. I want to be like her, someone who can cook well and manage my time.