My part- time job

0

June 24, 2022 by konoka68

It has been one year since I started a part-time job  and I work at a Chinese restaurant near my house. 

I had never done part-time jobs until entering university, so I was very nervous on my first day. My main tasks are taking orders, serving dishes and cleaning tables. At first, it was a little difficult for me to take orders, because many buttons confused me, but now I got used to doing that, and I seldom make mistakes now. In addition to theses tasks, I sometimes work as a ashier. When I learned how to operate the cash register for the first time, it was difficult to understand and made me nervous. In fact, it took much time to get confident when I use cash register by myself.  

By the way, especially when eating situations, we must pay attention to coronavirus, and I am made to do more carefully as a worker in a restaurant. Then, I spray tables, chairs and menus with alcohol many times a day. According to the store manager, our restaurant is admired for its measures against coronavirus. Until last October, we did not serve alcohol drinks because of the state of emergency, but we resumed serving them. I had to be accustomed to taking orders and making various kinds of them, at first I could not remember their names and even how to make them. After resuming serving alcohol, the number of customers started to increase, and my job got be more busy, but I overcame it thanks to my peers. 

After work, we ate catering with her and other part-timers, the time makes me happy because of the talking and tasty food. The catering is always large, so sometimes we cannot eat at all. However, it is true that it is delicious, thus we eat as much as we can. If you want to eat Chinese dishes for free, I recommend this restaurant’s work to you.